The Airwrap Cot Liner Muslin is a cot bumper alternative and is one of the most trusted and popular nursery bedding essentials in Australia since 2006. Moderately padded to help parents protect their baby from knocks and from tangling in the cot framework. Air-permeable with vented corners for air to move.
Designed in Australia, the adjustable 4-sides cot liner muslin fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on up to 4 sides and is machine washable.
• Beautiful soft cotton muslin outer layer with mesh inner layer
• Open corners provide ventilation channels for air to move
• Free from bumper ties
• Tested to be non-toxic and not produce any VOCs
• Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
• Moderate protection against bumps and knocks
• Provides a visual shield
• Non-pillowy slimline construction
• Air-permeable/breathe-through materials (often miscalled 'breathable')
• Bumper alternative
• Machine washable
• Fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on up to 4 sides
• Contains 4 adjustable cot liner muslin pieces
• Designed in Australia. Registered Design ®
Each pack contains:
2 x Side Pieces and 2 x End Pieces (to fit most rectangular cots with rails/slats on up to 4 sides)
Air-permeable cotton muslin outer, air-permeable polyester mesh inner with a polycotton trim
100% Cotton outer layer and trim with 100% Polyester air permeable mesh inner layer. Secure grip tape in place prior to washing to avoid snagging. Cold machine wash on gentle cycle or cold hand wash. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry, overdrying fabric will cause outer fabric to shrink and result in changes to breathability. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Do not iron. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. Designed and manufactured by The Little Linen Company, Oakleigh South, Victoria, Australia 3167. Made in China.
Remove or do not use if:
• The fit is sagging.
• Cannot be fitted securely.
• Any of the materials are damaged or rough.
• Can be used as a climbing aid once your child can stand.
For more information and further fitting instructions, please visit www.littlelinen.com